By: Samfiru Tumarkin
Share This Post
5 Facts About Denied Long-term Disability Claims
In the realm of long-term disability claims, the path to securing rightful benefits often presents unforeseen hurdles. Being well-informed is a client’s strongest asset.
At Samfiru Tumarkin LLP, one of our main goals is to enlighten you on the prevalent issues surrounding your denied long-term disability claim. Here are five critical facts:
1. Legitimate claims are often denied: Often, insurance companies deny legitimate claims due to various reasons, be it an oversight, inadequate information, or sometimes, to safeguard their financial interests. Our seasoned LTD lawyers diligently work to uncover and rectify such unjust denials, reinstating your rightful benefits or getting the compensation that you are legally owed.
2. Quick resolution: The aftermath of a denied claim can be financially and emotionally draining. We value a swift resolution process to alleviate the hardships faced by our clients. Our proactive approach targets a rapid settlement, reinstating the financial stability that is essential to your life.
3. Direct dealings with insurance companies: We take the burden off your shoulders by dealing directly with the insurance company. Our adept legal team navigates the roadblocks erected by the insurance industry, ensuring a smooth process and favourable outcome for you.
4. Appeals Rarely Work: The appeal process within an insurance company rarely overturns the initial denial. It’s prudent to seek legal counsel to challenge a denial effectively. At Samfiru Tumarkin LLP, we provide expert guidance to traverse the appeal maze successfully.
5. Time Limit on Filing Claims: You have two years from the moment your LTD claim is denied or cut off to file a legal claim for compensation. Being cognizant of this timeline is pivotal to preserving your right to claim benefits. Our firm can dodge the insurance company’s attempts to “run down the clock” on your rights and get you what your are rightfully owed.
Armed with the right information and expert legal backing, overturning a denied long-term disability claim becomes a less daunting endeavour.
Some of our lawyers once worked for insurance companies. We know how they think, why they deny legitimate disability insurance claims from people who are too sick or injured to continue working – and we know how to obtain the compensation you are legally entitled to.
Because our firm has a leading reputation in Canada as effective and tenacious advocates, insurance companies are more likely to pay you what you are rightfully owed. Don’t walk away from your rights. That’s what the insurance company wants you to do. Contact us for a free review of your case, and get the answers and assistance you deserve.
The disability lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP are nationally recognized leaders in insurance and disability law. We provide the public with access to their legal rights through programs like our ongoing Disability Law Show on TV, online resources (including FAQs on long-term disability), livestreams, more than one thousand media interviews, and constant advocacy.
Contact Canada’s most positively-reviewed disability law firm today at 1-855-821-5900 for a free consultation. You can also submit any questions you have about your LTD rights to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a long-term disability lawyer at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP will answer them promptly.
Disability claims across Canada
At Samfiru Tumarkin LLP, we stand ready to champion your rights and restore the benefits you duly deserve. Our LTD Lawyers can help with long-term disability claims in following provinces: